Friday, December 16, 2005

Address Unnecessary

It turns out, if you address a letter to "Dan the mushroom man, in his van at the side of the road on the Burgess Hill Roundabout, somewhere near Brighton," it may actually be delivered sooner than an accurately addressed envelope. May the gods bless the British.

On an unrelated note, I just went outside, and as I was coming back into the building through the revolving door, I noticed a man about to exit. Before he entered the apparent death contraption, he crossed himself and looked up to the heavens. He made it out alive I'm happy to report. I, for one, was rooting against him. And Him.

UPDATE: Here are two clever cartoons for you to enjoy this weekend - JibJab's new 2-0-5 and Homestar Runner's Decemberween.

3 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Alex Fritz said...

Rooting against Jesus? What are ya, some sort of jew?

Oh...thats right.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger brickmyers said...

Whoa! JC is the man, he gave me the strumpf to set the record. I owe him everything. How dare you Ace!!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger brucey mcbruce said...

Only in NYC ... It's people like revolving door man that make the city the beauteous house of crazies (and pancakes) that it is — Ace, you're making me homesick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home