Saturday, December 31, 2005

Feliz Año Nuevo

Another year has come and gone, and whether 2005 treated you like royalty or slime, it's time to celebrate the turning of the calendar with friends and/or family. The slate wipes clean, your sins absolve, it's a brand new you in 2006.

Here's to wishing everyone out there a spectacular holiday and tremenous next 12 months. May you be happy, healthy, wise and brilliant in 2006. I love you. Olive juice.

Slack Video of the Day: In fact, I love you all so much it makes me want to kick you in the nuts. Terrible job by me, posting repeated nut shots on the last day of the year, following yesterday's open letter to NU's shitty kicker. Boo me. Booooo me.

Slack Song of the Day: I forgot to post this earlier in the month, but I guess we'll just file this one under the Better Late Than Never header. One of my all-time favorite bands re-mixing one of the most iconic songs in history -- here's the incomparable Medeski Martin & Wood playing the SportsCenter theme.

Slack First Apology of the Year: For two straight days I had the words "Happy Ano Nuevo" as the subject line of this post. So I apologize to our Spanish-speaking viewers, I didn't not mean to wish you a happy new anus. I hope your old anus is fine.

3 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Seyeko said...

Happy new year bud. Keep on slackin'...

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Slack LaLane said...

Thanks dude, same to youse.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Thanks from me, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home