Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hannukah, Hanukkah, Channukkah

Most people that know me well are familiar with my absolute abhorrence for the Jews. Wow, my mother would kill me with guilt and shame if she ever read that topic sentence.

Like Larry David, I've often been accused of being a self-loathing Jewboy. But that's not true at all -- I fucking love myself. I just don't like the Yenta culture, the plain-jane holidays, the controlling of Hollywood and the black pants. Not to mention those horns.

But I just saw this post over at Hits From The Blog, and thought it does a great service to the latke-ingesting community. Enjoy the upcoming holiday, Jews...

**Also, the strike is officially over, and I'll be back at my desk tomorrow. I'd like to thank the TWU for being complete nincompoops and helping me take three days off. You the man, Rog.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Some Dude said...

Thanks for the shout out. Happy Hannukah.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Any time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home