Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Happy, Pizza Pizza

Your ol' Ace Cowboy has about two more hours worth of work before the rest of the year is spent loafing around the apartment and tooling around the city. But while there may be some sporadic posting around these parts, I ain't takin' a full vacation from you fine folks.

If you're looking for a gift for me, look no further than this shirt, which comes from this skit, which proves the Internets are making long turnaround times for short-lived jokes a thing of the past...

Below: I wish you all the best this holiday weekend, and if anything like this (or these) happens to you this weekend after passing out from too much egg nog or Mogan David, be sure to send it my way.

Also, if you wanted a cell phone jammed down your own throat for Christmas, well then Virginia, there really is a Santa Claus. I'm hoping it wasn't an old school Zach Morris monstrosity.

2 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger MDS said...

I don't know why the cell phone lodged in the throat was a big deal. When Peter Griffin swallowed a cell phone he was still able to use it by punching himself in the gut.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Seyeko said...

There are worse places to get a cell phone jammed though. At least, from what I've heard and seen on ER. I swear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home