Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Linky the Wonderpost

I'm off to the dentist. I hate all dental-related activities. So this is going to be a rough afternoon. I'm kinda nervous. Not really. But I am typing in short sentences. And that's uncharacteristic of me. Wish me luck. Eat shit.

Here are five links to get you through the day:
1. Snort that cheese, yo
2. The Brazilian Marion Barry
3. So thaaaat's how it's done
4. Only in America, only in America
5. Okay, you're just an idiot, sir

Update: So the dentist treated me kindly, allayed my fears, fixed me up good, fondled my balls and sent me home with a lollipop. The best part was the iTunes set-up in his office, which allowed me to listen to my favorite Jerry Garcia Band double-disc whilst he pounded on my chompers and stimulated my gums. Good times.

3 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger The Bourbon Samurai said...

The dentist sucks. I have mine on thursday...grrr.

Hope you survive.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

I don't mind the dentist, I really don't. Except my dentist is really, really weird. Not only personality-wise, but also physically. My dentist LOVES to talk, and usually about himself. He could ask me a question about the Bay of Pigs invasion, and as soon as I start to mumble and drool my answer, he goes on to talk about how he teaches at Harvard medical school and how he has to speak at some convention, blah blah blah. It gets old after a while. Also, and this makes it all that much weirder, is the fact that he has a feeding tube stuck into his trachea. Sometimes he has it covered with gauze, other times it's right out there in the open. I thought it was a temporary thing when I first went there, but two years later it's still there. I would love to ask what it's about, but I haven't had the courage to do so. I also want to poke it or cover it up with my thumb to see what happens. But it's probably not a good idea to do it when he has sharp objects shoved in my mouth.

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Rashid Muhammad said...

Damn... Rick James was right...

Cocaine is a powerful drug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home