Thursday, December 15, 2005

NYE @ MSG Revisited

It was this: THE BLACK CROWES with MY MORNING JACKET and NORTH MISSISSIPPI ALLSTARS

Now it'll be this: THE BLACK CROWES with TREY ANASTASIO and NORTH MISSISSIPPI ALLSTARS.

Redheaded F*ckface fans, welcome back to the Garden on New Year's. Confirmation of this new opening act to come shortly...

Sorry for all the music posts lately, Slackers -- it's all cyclical, and it'll shift back to nonsense and sports and news and politics shortly.

**Confirmed (3 pm): THE BLACK CROWES are extremely pleased to confirm that TREY ANASTASIO will be joining us and NORTH MISSISSIPPI ALLSTARS at Madison Square Garden on New Year's Eve.

The schedule is as follows: Doors: 7:00 PM; North Mississippi Allstars: 8 PM (40 minute set); Trey Anastasio: 9 PM (90 minute set); The Black Crowes: 11 PM (2 1/2 hour + set); Curfew: 2 AM**

10 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger brickmyers said...

More sports, less jam band rhetoric. Who is with me on this?

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I am...let's string the fucker up!

And then I'll write all sports, and other d-bags will write in and say "More [something else], less sports. Who is with me on this?"

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Some Dude said...

So is it Trey and his scwhag ass band or Trey actually sitting in with the Crowes???

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I think we're talkin schwag-ass, but I really don't know...I heard 90-minute set before the Crowes. Not sure though, all spec.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Alex Fritz said...

No My Morning Jacket, though?

I'd be pissed...those guys are good

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous handstand said...

I'm going to go ahead and assume that some dude didn't see Trey at all on this fall tour.

See you at the Garden.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Some Dude said...

Thanks man.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger offpeak34 said...

is this for real? now i don't know what to do

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks the wife will be at this blessed event. My buddy hookeds us up and we will be in a skybox parting like its 1999. FLUFFDEAD

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger ahren said...

you going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home