Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Yes, This is Cruel. I Know.

"Now batting...designated hitta...#25...Jason Giambi...#25."

I'm gonna go ahead and blame this one on Matty Mac for forwarding this to me. I suggest you direct all scorn his way as well. I'm just a pawn in this Giambitarded game of life.

But, really, the resemblance is uncanny, no?

(Listen, I know what you're gonna say. And let me say this: It's okay to laugh. He does look like Jason Giambi. And that's a little bit funny. This is no difference than me saying "Allan Houston and Pete Sampras look the same" and you saying "Hmm, never thought of that...that's funny." Same thing. So look at yourself in the mirror before judging. You probably make fun of colored people.)

3 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I bet he can hit better than a buck 98...probably also safe to say that the only roids he is familiar with start with the letter "H".

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

The resemblance is ridiculous. There are so many out ther:

Houston/Sampras
Roy Williams/Droopy Dog
Jeff Foster/Freddy Mercury
My Stepdad/Phil Jackson

The list could go on.

And don't blame me for this, blame this guy. He sent it to me.

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous strait_to7 said...

hey ace,
can't believe you threw out the term "colored people"
didn't rosa parks lying in state move you at all... i'm sitting in the back of the bus tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home