Friday, January 20, 2006

Another PostSecret Plug

I really love the PostSecret website. Why I haven't bought the book is beyond me, but you should know I accept all kinds of gifts (well, mostly female lingerie, but I do love books).


Slack Link of the Day: "Hey lady, look out! There's a big fat whale on your boat." Actually, it's in the River Thames. Fuckin' lymies. Whooa, that's an unwarranted attack on the Brits by me, no?

Slack Video of the Day: No wonder the president has such a way with words -- check out this awesome slip-up by the First White House Bushie some years ago.

(Bonus clip: Four minutes of the Russell Batiste NOLA Benefit at the Lion's Den in December.)

Slack Song of the Day: "As he saw his life run away from him, Thousands ran along, Chanting words from a song: Please me, have no regrets." (Vegas, baby, Vegas.)

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger MDS said...

I wasn't aware that there were special spaces reserved for pregnant women. I guess I don't park in the right places. But wouldn't it make more sense just to issue a pregnant woman a temporary disabled parking pass, the same kinds you get if you break your leg or if you're Cade McNown?

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Gypsy Rose said...

How about a "get the f*ck out of my way, I'm repopulating the planet here!" sticker instead.

"I don't feel tardy."

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Momentary Academic said...

In DC there is a hip coffee shop that plays postsecrets on the wall with a projection TV (I think that the owner might have proprietary rights over the secrets). It's hard to eat lunch and talk to someone about something pleasant while the secrets are being displayed on the wall.

I know, I've tried.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home