Tuesday, January 03, 2006

NYE 2005: Bleecker Dance Party

Intrepid photographer Kenny Alias snapped a bunch of cool pho-tos before takin' off early from our rawkin' NYE party. These don't tell the whole story, but at least you can see how big my television is. And now, little men, I give these pics to you...

The crowd begins to assemble for a night of dinner, dancing, sharin' the laughter and love like the Seavers, as well as making fun of Hillary Duff's bones and Seacrest's air traffic controller earmuffs:

Cool pic: Three guys look right, one looks left. Slack LaLane co-founder Donnie Fiedler (center) expresses outrage over either a bad play in the Giants game or Dick Clark's vocal stylings:

Maren just had her appendix removed. She's showing us where the doctor entered to rip that fucker straight out. As you can see, Irene thinks that sounds good but contemplates putting her whole fist in Maren's mouth. Just to see if it'll fit:

"You don't know me, but I'm your brotherrrrr." Donnie and Ace begin to sing the entire catalogue of Michael McDonald. "I was raised here in this living hell."

Ace is later informed the 40 Year Old Virgin took the Michael McDonald joke national. Two days later he'll see The 40 Y.O.V. for the first time and think it's 20 minutes too long. Plus, he does a pretty mean Mikey McD impersonation. For serious, yo. And wow, that's a serious Jewnose I'm sporting there...do I really look like Steffi Graf?:

I have no idea what this li'l cowgirl is doing, but she's damn sexy doin' it. Irene's thinkin' the same thing, methinks:

I mean, New Years Eve or no New Years Eve, how awesome is HDTV? Look at the crystal clear picture on this fucking thing. I'm just gonna say this one thing: People who watch television without HD deserve to get diptheria. Or at least scabies. I love my apartment, scabies-free:

"Oh, nah you di-in't, Donnie..." "I sure did, Hoobs...":

Is Ace sending a "Happy New Year" text message to his friends and family or is he secretly taking a camera phone shot of the sweet boo-tay in front of him? Maybe both:

Kenny Alias and Ace pose for a nice shot before the former departs for the evening. By the way, if you're curious, the brown "))<>(( forever" shirt is a reference from Me and You and Everyone We Know, which is a great movie that you really should see:

That's one hot vegan rack of lamb:

Either Ace has some leftover chocolate chip cookie in his teeth or someone just shit in his mouth. Honestly, it really could be either one...after all, it was a Saturday night. (Damn I look good like that:)

So, in summation: Any questions or comments about my awesome VHS/DVD collection in the background of some of these pics?

5 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

mmmmmmmmmmm......Magic Hat #9....mmmmmmm

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Kenny Alias said...

I really gotta figure out how to work the red eye reduction feature on that damn camera.

And now that thos pics are up, I'm regretting not including the shot I got of my girl's boobs with the rest of them. Those mammaries are vegetarian as well.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Alex Fritz said...

Is that a VHS copy of "The Rock?"

Probably the best movie Nic Cage and Sean Connery ever made together.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Seyeko said...

What's up with the space heater? Spending all your money on HD service and forget to pay the bills? heh

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

It's a fan, not a space heater...looks pretty cool sitting there all high and mighty.

Yeah, The Rock. Not sure that's mine, I think my copy was "borrowed" like my humvee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home