Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Don't Fuck with Me, Page Six

As part of Page Six's "We Hear" section, we find today's reason for optimism:

"THAT fans of Arrested Development can relax. Word is Showtime not only picked up the canceled Fox show but also ordered 26 more episodes..."

I swear to God (and I do mean Allah) I will slash editor Richard Johnson's face and hurl endless buckets of sulfuric acid in those new facial divots if this turns out to be another one of the white man's lies.

(It's also news to me that my friend Russ reads Page Six regularly.)

6 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Russell Kahn said...

Page 6 is by no means confirmation, but I *did* write a long email to Showtime telling them I'd subscribe the very moment they picked it up.

Also, I don't know why, but I tend to trust people who have two euphemisms in their name for penis.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Don Fiedler said...

Is Percy LeCock back with Page 6? Huh.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger the belligerent intellectual said...

I have a tear in my eye and a bulge in my pants. It's like being in my grade school gym teacher's office all over again.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

You too, BelligIntel?

Showtime is the new HBO...Weeds > Arrested Development.

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An over-rated cancelled sitcom coming to a pay cable station. Can't wait.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger jakezebra said...

Dammit Justin, stop shitting in the comment section!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home