Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm Goin' to a Disney Keg Party!

You're 24 and the envy of the football world. You're about to play the biggest game of your life, the women are plentiful, the friends are everywhere, and it's your mission to Drink Like a Champion Today... as the folks at Deadspin say, "It's Good To Be Big Ben."

I think Big Ben could have picked some hotter girls to hang around, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here. Still, I'm now fully rooting for Pittsburgh after seeing these pho-tos. I think we're all gonna like the Roethlisberger Era when all is said and done.

10 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous en regalia said...

do we all know what the shirt is a take off on?

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

C'mon...I know you're late, but this is an educated audience.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

I'm insulted. And so is Ty Willingham.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Alex Fritz said...

"Play like you're not out of bowl contention today" - Best t-shirt of the Ty Willingham era at ND.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Russell Kahn said...

Is it just me, or does Ben look like a monster in picture #1?

Hell, he looks like a monster in all the pictures.

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry for being a rude-y nooby.

golden dome confession: my first vehicle's horn played "wake up the echoes"

oh the humanity

THE University (of ohio)

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger ScuffyMcgee said...

Hey Ace, is it just me or does Ben look like he should be holding a 2"x4" and an American Flag in those pics....Hoooooo!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Ha, nice, Scuf. I just found this great pic of Roethlisberger and Cowher together from last night...

Coach and QB

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger ScuffyMcgee said...

Ace,

Just busted out laughing inappropriately. Coworkers are definitely scared.

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous handstand said...

I'll be meeting Sgt. Slaughter this July when he comes to our ballpark to sign autographs and call me a maggot. Joy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home