Thursday, February 23, 2006

Master Biter

Kenny Alias sent over the following gem today, though I can't believe it took me this long to hear about the December incident:

"Lannie Lloyd Hendrickson, 24, was arrested in Bozeman, Mont., in December on charges that he aggressively bit two infants he was baby-sitting, ages 1 and 2, over their arms, shoulders and legs, because they would not fall asleep. According to police, Hendrickson said he could not recall how many times he bit each one, but did admit that he 'bit the shit out of them.'" [More]

Talk about biting the kid that feeds you. Personally, I think the defense should argue for leniency based on comedic value alone.

And I'll leave you with this video Coach just alerted me to, a strong piece of evidence why you should never put a cat on a leash.

2 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger jakezebra said...

The link to the Biter article is a perfect example of the double edged s-word of internet advertising. If I owned a company, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want my logo on the same page as a story about a local hero that bit the shit out of some chil'ren. Ya really don't want to be associated with that story in any way, even if extremely tangentially.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Unless it's an ad for Bacitracin or some sort of anti-biting cream...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home