Wednesday, February 15, 2006

They Hate the Chicken

Pakistanis have apparently always considered that Colonel Sanders cartoon to be extremely offensive. This, I know.

And this also helps the Pakistani people put that awful stereotype behind 'em. I can't believe there are still uneducated bigots in this day and age that think all Pakistanis eat KFC and watermelon, play basketball all the time and collect welfare for their eight keeeds.

Slack Link of the Day: Hot off the presses, get ready for another round of Muslim outrage -- ladies and gentlemen, the United States government gives you, New Abu Ghraib Photos, Part I and Part II (may not be safe for work or lilly-livered liberal pussy cowards like myself).

Slack Video of the Day: I can't wait to have kids, or a nieces and nephews, just so I can totally fuck with them. Yeah, I'm gonna by a good dad/uncle. Like this guy.

Slack Song of the Day: I was pointed this morning to a cool site called Bending Corners, which features an unheralded monthly jazz podcast. Checking out January's playlist, I noticed it included names like Milt Jackson (my favorite!), Freddie Hubbard and Ramsey Lewis. So I decided to give it a whirl, and this thing's not bad.

So go on over to the BC site and check out this month's podcast here.

4 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Mr. Underhill said...

In my office, cackling to myself like a lunatic after watching that video. There's no way that video's even half as funny if the kid wasn't so fat.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

"There's no way that video's even half as funny if the kid wasn't so fat."

Truer words ne'er been spoke, dude. The world is much better with fat people in it. That's why America really is the envy of the world.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous stealy_fan said...

at least the kid fought back...he got in two nice jabs to the computer before losing it completely...

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

That video was awesome! That kid is going to need some serious therapy to be a productive member of society.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home