Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Uncanny Bush

Aside from being a great band name, the subject of this post refers to an unbelievable impersonation The Bossman just played for me.

As I said leaving his office, "That really might be the greatest impersonation of anyone by anyone I've ever seen." I'm not one for hyperbole or anything. The impersonator's name is Steve Bridges, and he's definitely got the mannerisms and speech pattern down.

So check out this awesome Dubya impression from, of all places, the Comedy Central Roast of Jeff Foxworthy.

6 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Jason Mulgrew said...

First, where the hell has that guy been for the past five years? To echo your sentiments, Ace, that is incredible. How much do you think it would cost to rent him for parties?

Second, I know it's old news now, but I loved the video for "Stay With Me". I wrote about that song a few weeks back and one of the people who read my site wrote me saying that he thinks the Faces (Small or otherwise) sound like "the Stones if they still played only for free booze and blowjobs." A pretty good description, I think.

Third, it's good to be back. I promise to never leave you guys again.

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wake up people, that was last year...

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Tubbs, good to have you back in the saddle. Don't go anywhere.

You can probably rent that guy at parties, but I think he charges a fortune. Type "Steve Bridges" (I think he's Nash's brother) into Google and some sites will come up on how to hire him -- Speakers Bureaus and such.

The Faces rock, plain and simple. That's a hysterical description, kudos bar to your readers.

Anon, thanks, I know this. I apologize for not paying more attention to the fucking Jeff Foxworthy Roast.

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Dave No.6 said...

wow! that is uncanny.

more entertaining than the friday nite phil and friends show.

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why so touchy? Thought Jews were up on current entertainers. He probably has one for an agent.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Touchy is the new laid-back. F the Jews.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home