Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Breaking News: Bonds Exposed

"Beginning in 1998 with injections in his buttocks of Winstrol, a powerful steroid, Barry Bonds took a wide array of performance-enhancing drugs over at least five seasons in a massive doping regimen that grew more sophisticated as the years went on, according to Game of Shadows, a book written by two San Francisco Chronicle reporters at the forefront of reporting on the BALCO steroid distribution scandal." [More at SI.com]

Looks like someone finally got him. Craisins. This is definitely a huge "gotcha" story, but I think it'd be even bigger and better if they can prove Bonds killed Kirby Puckett. I'm hearing he did.

7 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Don Fiedler said...

Grant Wistrom is gay?

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard he took out Vince Foster.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Don Fiedler said...

I heard he took out Lorraine to the "Under the Sea" Dance, got grabby with her in the car, and got socked by McFly. That true?

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

"Hey, Bonds! Get your damn hands off her." I seen it.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Kenny Alias said...

I also heard that if Bonds was experiencing anxiety from the LSD during the first set he would sometimes take a hit of X to mellow him out and keep him rocking through the encore.

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard that he discovered plutonium and injected it into his ass. Then his ass got infected.

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Greg said...

When I was a kid watching "Back to the Future", I never noticed when Biff's buddies get confronted by the black dudes in the band and one of them says "Hey, I ain't messing with no reefer addicts"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home