Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mission Still Accomplished

A bit of breaking news: "U.S. forces, joined by Iraqi troops, on Thursday launched the largest air assault since the U.S.-led invasion, targeting insurgent strongholds north of the capital..."

This concludes the "Salty & Tired Ace Report." We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming about heady grass and sloth.

Slack Video of the Day: Check out this super-sweet video of Biggie Smalls schooling some poor schmuck in a street rap battle at the tender age of 17. This also serves to highlight how much cooler black people are than white people. Really.

Slack Song of the Day: I'm not sure why, but I'm feeling a little Bruce Hornsby this morning. Maybe it's because I'd like to counteract the darkness of the Video of the Day with a tall white gentleman, or maybe it's because he fucking rocks.

Either way, enjoy this Man Smart, Woman Smarter from 11/8/98 at Yoshii's in Oakland. And just for good measure, I'll throw in some Western Skyline > Don't Do It. The dude's playing a goddamn squeezebox on this second tune...for chrissakes! Bruce is the man.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's more fun to read it this way...

http://sites.gizoogle.com/index2.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhosted.ap.org%2Fdynamic%2Fstories%2FI%2FIRAQ_AIR_ASSAULT%3FSITE%3D7219%26SECTION%3DHOME%26TEMPLATE%3DDEFAULT%26CTIM

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger rob ronanea said...

man smart woman smarter... THAT's the song you choose? c'mon now... how 'bout that sick Mona from 72 (bo didley) or 92 (with santana)?

btw i updated my blog and posted my langerado pics. i didn't email you my lang pics cause your email addy isn't saved in my ofoto, but i added links to all my photo galleries in my blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home