Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hee Hee

"Michael Jackson, seeking to revive his singing career after his acquittal on sex-abuse charges, has teamed up with a label in Bahrain to record a new album set for release next year, the label said on Tuesday."

Sources tell me the new disc is loaded with adapted covers, including Elton John's Don't Let Your Son Go Down on Me, Hall & Oates' Boyeater, AC/DC's Little Balls, Frankie Valli's Big Boys Don't Tell, and Eric Burdon & War's Spill the Jesus Juice.

Eh, sorry. That was too easy. I'm just that uncreative today.

6 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous HANDSTAND said...

I heard he's remaking the song from the Footloose soundtrack, "Lets Hold it for the Boy"

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Russell Kahn said...

He's been known to cover Phish's "The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday... and fucked your 11-year-old son in the ass repeatedly."

It's a rarity, though. A real treat for the hardcore fans.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Momentary Academic said...

And the hits keep coming.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

That's my favorite tune, Russ...you remember the one from 11/9/98 when Trey pulled a prepubescent boy out of the crowd and sodomized him as Mike, Page and Fish broke into Avenu Malkenu? My favorite version.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Okay, nobody is going to believe me here, but I came up with Don't Let Your Son Go Down On Me by Michael Jackson YEARS ago. Damn!

Did you guys know the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson? Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon and Michael Jackson likes to fuck little boys in the ass.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Actually I think the Don't Let Your Son joke was invented when George Michael re-made the song with Sir Elton. I know for a fact that I didn't make it up, and I'd be willing to bet you didn't either. But I know the feeling, and I extend a half-eaten Kudos bar youre way.

Did you make up the Armstrong/MJ joke too?

Ho, snap, you got served, yo! (Is a fake "You got served" the greatest line ever? I think yes.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home