Thursday, April 06, 2006

I Bet Piazza Loves Him

Spanish Miguel chimes in from Real Madrid country with an absolute gem from the CBS Sportsline fantasy sports department. Updating the Milwaukee shortstop's owners on his spot in the order, the Sportsline folks headlined the graf like this: Hardy likes it in the two-hole.

Hardy likes it in the two-hole
Updated 4/5/06
Hardy, J.J. SS MIL
News: Shortstop J.J. Hardy likes the No. 2 spot in the order.
"I usually batted second or third in the minors," he told the
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "I like (hitting second). I think there will be more chances of hitting and running in that spot, which I don't mind at all. I do not like batting eighth, but I do like hitting in the 2-hole. They pitch to you more up there."

If he suffers some sort of Mackey Sasser mental block and needs a sports psychologist, I recommend Dr. Tobias Funke, Analrapist.

5 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I wouldn't mind seeing some more quotes from this guy like, "I don't like pitchers giving me a slider in the 3-spot, but I like when they give it to me in the 2-hole."

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I didn't catch this 'til just now, but the headline below that one is "Hardy touches them all." This guy is a total slutbag.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

I work with a girl who is currently dating Mackey Sasser. Every word of that is the absolute truth. I have met him (good guy) and it took everything in my power to not ask him to throw the ball back to me after throwing a fake pitch, just to watch the fake ball sail past my head or land 5 feet in front of the imaginary pitcher's mound. He is currently coaching a junior college baseball team in southern Alabama. Nice reference.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger DannyNoonan said...

He's batting 364 with two homers in three games and has been fielding like a champ. As far as I'm concerned, what he does in the privacy of his own home or gay spa or whatever is his own business.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger ahren said...

mackey sasser!!

yeah, i can't really top that other guy's story. i'm just excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home