Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Pre-destined Career Path

From the desk of Denny Alias comes this interesting piece of information. I'm not sure if this is authentic, and despite being a master reporter and researcher, I don't care to debunk it.

Apparently there's an actual gynecologist named Harry Beaver, MD. That's really just too good to be true...I bet there's a clever web designer behind this cold-handed beaver character.

Update: I guess there's a slew of these occupational names running around (though none quite as perfecto as Dr. Beaver), and Slate reported on this in mid-December. Good stuff, enjoy.

7 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger MDS said...

This guy was mentioned on Slate a few months ago.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Trix said...

No BS...my first gynecolegist's name was Dr. Bush.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Don Fiedler said...

My first pediatrician's name was Dr. Eibschitz which was good cause I took a shit on her.

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My doctors name is Dick McDonkeyalot MD. No its not.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger abby said...

Ha! I went to Eibschitz too, Donnie. She was frightening.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Well, Abby...did you shit on her or what? We want to know. We have to know.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger abby said...

Not a chance. I was too busy being terrified of her thick German accent and long, scary needles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home