Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Two Things I Stole...

...from the trusty Phish message board:

1. This video of a guy trying to stumble home. He does so incorrectly, with sexy results (if by "sexy" I mean "hysterical"). Tough day.

2. This awesome quote from Britney Spears: "Anyone can sit down and write a boring, artistic song. Pop music is the hardest shit to write."

Like that
You like it?
Yeah
Now watch me (x2)
Get it, get it
Get it, get it ohh
Get it, get it
Get it, get it ohh (I'm your slave)

I really wanna dance, tonight with you
I really wanna do, what you want me to
I really wanna dance, tonight with you
I really wanna do, what you want me to (ooh yeah)

Yes, Ms. Shpears, very Robert Hunter-esque indeed.

6 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger rob ronanea said...

"That's right the women are smarter, the women are smarted that's right."

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger ethan said...

that video was just depressing. odds that he had already pissed and shat himself?

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I'm not sure if that was a dig on Hunter, RR, but he didn't write that...it's either Harry Belafonte or some guy who wrote it before him.

Ethan, I nearly shat myself laughing at that, so I'm guessing he did too.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger rob ronanea said...

damn, you got me... i was trying to think of the worst GD lyrics and that was my first thought.

won't you step in to my meatstick?

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger jakezebra said...

King Radio

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Nice find, Zeebs. Harry Belafonte's version is classic...but nobody puts Bobby in the corner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home