Wednesday, May 03, 2006

AniMusic Arousal

Here's a fantastically confusing afternoon headline for y'all: "Constant Sexual Arousal Plagues NorCal Woman"

I don't mean to belittle this troubled woman's obvious pain, but I read a similar article recently entitled "Constant Sexual Arousal Plagues Every Male Aged 13-18." Good read, I jacked off to it.

And now to the point of this here post...Rob Ronanea sent over this cool Google video today, a great clip for anyone wickedly high on mushrooms. Play with sound, obviously.

"That was fuckin' trippy, man." --Lance's wife Jody (The One With All the Shit in Her Face?)

3 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Anonymous en regalia said...

WTF? sound like she needs a fucking local. they do make painkillers (PK's) which contribute to numbness...sounds like it is what she needs...how much diffferent than hemmoroids can this be? but obviously i am coming from an ignorant point of view

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger MDS said...

I think Jody has a disproportionate number of the best lines in Pulp Fiction. She has just a tiny amount of screen time, but in addition to the line you cite, she has:

"It's a sex thing. It helps fellatio." She says it as though it's obvious.

"I thought you told those fuckin' assholes never to call this late." Everyone who has been awakened by a roommate's phone call has felt that way.

"Well if it's that important, why didn't you keep it with the shot?" I love people who tell you while you're looking for something how disorganized you are.

"That girl's gonna die on our carpet." I love how she says "carpet," as if the only reason she cares if Mia Wallace dies is because it could cause a mess on her carpet.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Absolutely, MDS, Jody steals the show in that flick...I also think it's incredibly cool that the Toto song Roseanna was written for her. Cool beans.

How much different can hemmeroids be than that? I'm guessing a whole heap. You can't get vaginal hemmeroids as far as I know, but then again, I'm also coming from an ignorant point of view.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home