Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Caption Contest: Bush Sandwich

Since I've got nothing better today, let's take a gander at this photo and see what our clever little heads can produce...

I'm going with "Given his machismo and aggressiveness on the world stage, I thought these woulda been much bigger...and brassier."

The guy who brought this picture to my attention has a much funnier one: "Apparently Cheney is not the only one who enjoys shooting men in the face." That's gouda. Whatchu got, fools?

Slack Google and Yahoo! favorite search terms that brought people here over the past 24 hours: Payola and Kennedy, Enrico Palazzo, Miles Papasian, Stacey Dash's big nipples, Quahog news team soundboards, fahting games, Family Guy Brian says Awkward, Ashlee Simpson sextape, leaving sexy voicemails, Trey Anastasio Oxycontin, Steve Olin headless, and "You know first of all we are doing this for her ok because neither one of us wants to get divorced. And second of ly, i know youre the big marriage expert -- oh i"

Slack Video of the Day: In honor of today's Champions' League Barseweb final between FC Barcelona and Arsenal (it's being TiVoed at home, DO NOT post any spoilers or e-mail me anything), here's a fine video of the best player in the world, Ronaldinho. Conventional wisdom says Barca 3-1, I'm going with Arseweb 2-1.

Slack Song of the Day: No frills, just tunes, here's Deep Banana Blackout with some funk -- Tug, Breakfast at Volo's and Bump & Sway from 11/6/98 at the Hammerstein in NYC.

16 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger hoobs said...

Talk about needing help with an exit strategy...

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger ethan said...

the early results of bush changing his entrance song from "hail to the chief" to "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

"Check out my weapon of ASS destruction, it's right here"

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

"If you think I'm an awful president you can just blow me..."

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

"Laura couldn't find it either"

"I've seen Cheney do it faster with his teeth"

"Let's show then French frogs what a real Eiffel Tower is"

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Monica looks terrible these days...

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Chad said...

if you tease me once...
well...you can't tease me again.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

Not to be outdone by the Northwestern girls soccer team, George W. shows how hazing White House Style works.

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Heads of state met on the White House lawn this morning..."

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Heads of state met on the White House lawn this morning..."

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Heads of state met on the White House lawn this morning..."

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Chad said...

This just in...After an intensive CIA enema err probe, the agent confirmed President Bush was involved in the leak.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

these fucking democrats...I stand still for a second and they either wanna fuck me or suck me off for a favor...gotta keep moving.

OR

hey I think I found it...no.... wait....yup thats it...well shit, its a pube after all.

OR

Hey you stupid fucks....I aint Joe Simpson...ur not gonna find any of my daughters DNA on mah weiner.

OR

yooooohooooooo, Haliburton..you can come out now no one is looking.

OR

yet another search for Osama comes up empty.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger jakezebra said...

Fuck Desert Storm, commence Operation It Ain't Gonna Suck Itself

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Ringo said...

"I call it my little freedom tower"

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Ringo said...

"I'm telling you, it was oil.. Maybe you're not pulling hard enough."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home