Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Love This Sign

I've heard this joke before, but it's just that much funnier coming from this older lady's raised placard:

It's funny because it's true. Just blow the guy already.

Slack Link of the Day: I've heard many stories of the maid of honor taking a shot to the face or chest, but never from bullets...this is nuttier than squirrel turds.

Slack Video of the Day: I posted this video in December 2004, but someone just passed it my way again and I thought I'd throw it back up here. It's legendary musical genius Frank Zappa taking on Washington Times columnist John Lofton and famed CNN assface Robert Novak. We need more men like Zappa in this world. "We're talking about words."



Slack Song of the Day: Let's keep this brief...here's Bob Dylan & The Band on their 1974 tour from Michigan's Crisler Arena (2/2/74), following a fantastic Bill Graham intro with a sick performance. I just wish there were a better recording of greatness.

3 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger ethan said...

that zappa interview is worth all 20 minutes. i almost feel bad for that lofton guy, seeing as how he will never, ever undergo further intellectual development. no human with the ability to think rationally could ever communicate with him.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I also kinda feel bad for that Egghead Doofus. I mean, if that's the way you're gonna go through life, you really don't deserve to live it. I mean, Zappa was a clean-livin guy, didn't do drugs, didn't live the rock star life and flame out early, but that didn't stop him from, I don't know, making some fucking sense.

I think James Lofton is a much cooler Lofton than John Lofton. By a little bit.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger NewmRadio said...

Don't know if you know of this album, but same tour and setlist, and awesome performances. Before the Flood... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000025OU/qid=1146784362/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/102-4564787-8438504?s=music&v=glance&n=5174

 

Post a Comment

<< Home