Monday, May 08, 2006

Star Trek Cribs & Presidential Nonsense

Not awesome, but pretty clever. Worth a link, methinks.



Like I said, that's borderline funny. The following quotation from our president, however, is laugh-out-loud hysterical...When asked about his best moment in five years of office, no joke, Bush said this:

"'You know, I've experienced many great moments, and it's hard to name the best,' Bush told weekly Bild am Sonntag when asked about his high point since becoming president in January 2001. 'I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5-pound perch in my lake,' he told the newspaper in an interview published Sunday."

Awesome. Leader of the free world. Now watch this drive.

3 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger dhodge said...

I'd be willing to bet that he has his lake stocked with fish. So his proudest moment in the past five years was "finding" a big-ass fish that someone else put in there for him.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

I forget which news station I was watching last night, but they were ripping this apart for a solid 10 minutes. I think someone may have seen this post, because they segued it the exact same way you did.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Boston news stations are always reading this blog and stealing my shiite. Gotta put a stop to that. A wicked stop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home