Thursday, June 22, 2006

Going Dark 'Til Monday, I Says.

I've invested two weeks in the World Cup. I've watched just about every minute of every match. So what time does my long-booked flight take off tomorrow morning? That's right, 9:55 am, the same time as the USA/Ghana start. Awesome.

The good news is I'm headed to Myrtle Beach for a close friend's bachelor party. Beach, golf and strumpets. In my absence, I encourage you to catch up on old posts you've been skipping or visit the supremely clever folks that write these things >>>>>.

Either way, I don't give a damn, what you think you are entitled to.

4 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger Alex Fritz said...

Godspeed, Ace.

I'll have a morning pint for ya during the game.

Kick some ghana ass, boys.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Good deal, Al. And tell my supposed doppelganger Jay Marquis to stop allowed 13 ER in one game -- guy single-handedly killed my fantasy team last night.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Alex Fritz said...

It's not enough that you and Marquis are both good Jewish boys from NY... It's not nough that you two are twins... But he's on your fantasy team, too?

Jeez, Ace, why don't you just marry him already?

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Have fun. Yeah, I have invested far too much of my usual masturbatory time watching world cup as well..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home