Thursday, June 15, 2006

Great Tacos Today, Jake

Here's an excellent way to tell if our senses of humor match up properly. If you don't find this funny, I'd urge you to stop reading this blog forever. If you find it a little humorous, stay a while. If you think this is amazingly hilarious, let's be best friends.



And if you find yourself in one of the second two categories, check out these other fine YouTube clips from the greatest sketch comedy show in history, The State: Louie at the Last Supper, Prison Break (Yom Kippur only comes once a year, boys), Monkey Torture, Raised in a Barn, Cruise Commercial Spoof, International Signs, Just the 160,000 of Us, The Bearden Men of Space Station 11, and Captain Monterrey Jack. High fucking comedy, folks.

Hey, anyone know where I can find a copy of Porcupine Racetrack? Doctor Hoobs has kindly provided us with the mp3 of the sketch, but that's just not good enough. (Thanks, though.)

11 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger hoobs said...

I only have the audio of Porcupine Racetrack, which I had posted on BTH. Still pretty funny.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Nice! Can you YSI again and e-mail it to me? I'll throw it up here.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger hoobs said...

I can do it when I get home, but that won't be for a few hours.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

Louie at the Last Supper is by far one of my all time favorite pieces of comedy.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger MDS said...

Remember how when they showed Porcupine Racetrack they prefaced it by saying the executives at MTV didn't want them to run it? Do you think that was true, or just part of the gag? Personally, I don't see how anyone could doubt the comedic brilliance of Porcupine Racetrack, so I have to think that was just a bit of a set-up to lower the audience's expectations and make an already hilarious sketch seem even funnier.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I'm pretty sure it was just comedic set-up...that was one of the all-time great.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger rob ronanea said...

the state... ah, how i love thee.

did i ever tell you i worked on wet hot american summer?

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Mr. Underhill said...

State skits abound - what an awesome day! My hormones (guys dressed in blue spandex) are jumping all around the room right now.

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

That taco sketch was awesome. That guy needs to come to my block.

Michael Ian Black might be one of the funniest humans alive right now. His work on I Love the 80's is awesome. I like when he says Atari 2600 is a sick fucking joke next to Coleco Vision, and he actually spits on the floor!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger bean said...

you left out 'sideways house' from the state list. for the record.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

You're 100% right. I shoulda put that one on there. Damn this backwards blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home