Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Quote of the Day

I love the 24-hour news-and-Internets culture. Now when nonsensical shit starts to steamroll out of control, interested parties usually find that a clarifying comment is necessary, but often the clarifier comes out too ridiculous to take seriously. Case in point, the rumors that the new Superman is a homosexter warranted this response:

Superman "is probably the most heterosexual character in any movie I've ever made," said Bryan Singer, director of Superman Returns, a new movie about the crime-fighting superhero that opens June 28. "I don't think he's ever been gay."

Singer added, "Except for once at superhero summer camp and that one time the old Italian tailor fingered his bum fitting him for tights." I also think it has something to do with Singer's choice of Jake Gyllenhaal to play Lois Lane. Poor casting, dude, just poor casting.

Regardless, my vote for Singer's most heterocharacter is Fenster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home