Friday, July 14, 2006

Caption Contest: Bushbabies

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States...

The skinny from the Daily Mail: "Despite being closely vetted by both the U.S. secret service and German intelligence agents, the startled infant voiced a noisy protest as it was handed to George Bush. Unable to placate the wailing child - despite all his skills of diplomacy - President Bush was forced to hand it back to its waiting mother."

I'm having a little trouble with this one and could really use some help from the Slack Contingent of Jerkstores. I can't decide if I should deride the German baby ("Get this tiny Goebbels off-a me, Condi!") or the president himself ("Hehe, one of us just pooped the pantaloons").

Maybe I'll just go extremely vulgar and pretend the baby said, "Mutter, I think President Bush just unilaterally invaded my anus without a proper coalition of the willing!"

But neither of those are particularly funny, and considering I'm a bit hungover and a lot exhausted, I leave it to youse to sort this out. Whatchu got, sports fans, what say you?

15 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous HANDSTAND said...

"Heh, heh....I haven't smelled anything this bad since I went fishin' in them there street rivers in New Orleans"

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous HANDSTAND said...

"Shittin' Accomplished!"

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Handstand, on fiyaaa this morning.

"Hey, Karl, I think this baby just farted on me...wudn't be the first time a German gassed someone, hehe."

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger MDS said...

"Christ, what an asshole."



I'm telling you, it works every time.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger hoobs said...

i shall call him "mini-me!"

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger the belligerent intellectual said...

"Nope, not a WMD."

Oh yeah, that's political alright! U-S-A, U-S-A!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Don Fiedler said...

"Nice titties!"

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger poophopanonymous22 said...

(Pacino in scent of a woman voice) GREAT ASS!

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Murph said...

1. Referring only to the proximity of the baby's birth to the holiday, his mother endearingly described him as a Christmas gift. The president then proceeded to hold the baby to his ear and shake him while he repeatedly and unsuccessfully attempted to guess what was inside.

2. Flustered by the idea of a "tiny person", President Bush's natural defense mechanism was to mimmick the creature's behavior.

3. President Bush quickly declined further photographs after it was revealed that the otherwise conservative baby was firmly pro-choice.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger MonkeyPants said...

Kid, that's how most of the country feels in his hands.

What D-Bot thought this would make a good photo opportunity?

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

D-Bot, it's catching on...get ready, America (and Germany).

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger MonkeyPants said...

I had to work it in there somehow!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger kailpogi said...

"ugh! i never knew kraut poop can be this...ugh! can somebody please take this baby away from me already?"

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"9 months in the womb waiting to be free, and you hand me to this a-hole? PUT ME BACK IN!"

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I know a little German, he's right over here."

(Any TOP SECRET fans?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home