Monday, July 24, 2006

Two Things I Learned This Weekend

Aside from the fact that Motorboatable Titties is the greatest band name ever, here's what I took home from our weekend of nonstop laughter up in the country:

First, if you order the bacon, egg and cheese sandwich in a rural establishment, make sure you're ready to consume a serious and potentially lethal amount of bacon...

And, secondly, the terrorists may have already won. Or at least they may have already defeated your shower.

Hilariously enough, a few people in the house eschewed this particular shampoo bottle, thinking it may or may not contain anthrax. Fear not, friends, Annie Thrax failed to rear her ugly and powdery head.

American shampoo, fuck yeah.

Slack Link of the Day: Even I would never put up a sign outside my apartment that says "Caution: Retards in Area." But, still, I wouldn't be opposed to laughing at such a poster. You may also take note that this piece reads like it was written by a retard in the area.

Slack Video of the Day: I personally couldn't watch this whole thing, though perhaps you're a bigger man than I. Courtesy of Matty Mac, here's an exciting video for all the budding girls out there.

Slack Song of the Day: Since Chamillionaire's Ridin' Dirty (aka the greatest song ever recorded by mere mortals) isn't freely available on the Interweb, I'll instead post some Assembly of Dust from this year's Wakarusa Fest: Man Plan, Bootleggers and Speculator.

5 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

First of all, to those of you who vomit and/or convulse at the ridiculousness of that video, I sincerely apologize. It is truly "trainwreck" video. You want to stop watching, but you can't.

And been a baller that I am I talk to them, giving a damn bout not feeling my attitude.

When they realize I ain't even ridin dirty bet you'll be leavin with an even madder mood.
- Chamillionaire.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger dhodge said...

You may also notice that the guy who made the sign warning his neighbors about "retards" put an apostrophe before the s.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Well, dhodge, to be fair, maybe he is caution people that a retard is in the area. Hey, folks, be careful, retard's in area. I will not pass judgment on his grammar, as he sounds like a real stand-up guy.

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's real nice. I'm trying to watch the video and TJ jr. comes in and asks what I'm watching. It's gonna be a long night, Ace!

-Mrs. TJ

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Sorry Mrs. TJ, I held off as long as I could. But I think six is the appropriate age for that convo anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home