Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Great Spam

I don't ordinarily just post something without comment -- I mean, what blogger doesn't want to hear his own opinions, constantly -- but this is the greatest spam e-mail I've ever received. So I just had to share it with the rest of the class:

Subject: But now I can penetrate hardly and give the pleasure to every woman!

How are you? Studies show this is the most common disorder affecting millions of men - and women, too! >From 5 to 10 minutes of extra time and more - now real with Extra-Time. Everything has its time, and climax in bed shouldn't also happen too soon. Find what you need here: http://leonajrpil.com/gal/get/ Gain the enormous sensual vibe in your relationships - no frustration!

The e-mail wasn't signed, but I'm guessing the author's either Balki Bartokomous, Yakov Smirnoff or Sammy Davis Junior Junior's owner.

4 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Trix said...

Funny. I mostly get spam for mortgage refinance and Canadian drugs. Do you think they just assume I don't need more of a "sensual vibe?"

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did borat write that. sexy time!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Don Fiedler said...

trix, half-naked tuesday cleave shots automatically disqualify you from ejacu-extender spam. duh!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Trix said...

Thanks for clearing that up, Don.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home