Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Thanks, I Just Had It Stuffed

Hey, so, uh, you guys, uh, see Lindsay Lohan's beaver yesterday?

I hate to paraphrase the kids from Billy Madison, but did you see that girl's cooch? Yeah, it's weird-looking. And now I'm in the mood for a breakfast pastrami sandwich. (that link is semi-unsafe for work)

Slack Link of the Day: I'm guessing he'll eventually be back in some capacity, but my buddy Dan over at The Daily Dump announced his sudden retirement from this blog-game yesterday. For a kid that routinely had me laughing quietly at my desk, I salute his efforts this morning. Ten hut, there's an officer on deck.

Slack Video of the Day: This video always kinda scares the shit out of me, but it also always reminds me of the time I took PCP and jumped out a closed window. Not really. Either way, what would you do if this guy started wielding a bat on your PT Cruiser?

Slack Song of the Day: You can't hear Jimi, or listen to him, or something. But you should try this morning, and to put you in that mood, here are a few of my favorite Hendrix tunes: Izabella, Crosstown Traffic, Villanova Junction and Bold As Love.

9 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give us the inside scoop- why's Dan leaving?

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Crabs. Lots of 'em.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh...well that explains it. Thanks for the info.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger The Letter D said...

That was horrible. I might have to sleep with the lights on tonight. I just know I'll have a nightmare that Lindsay Lohan's scary vagina is coming to get me.

She is not anatomically correct.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Alex Fritz said...

I'm going to miss Dan's work. Hopefully those crabs latch on to the next poor girl and he can get back to making the world laugh with him.

Ace, since you always seem to have your virtual ear to the cyber streets, any news on the Arrested Development front? Besides the fact that the song "Tennesse" is awesome?

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

All I know is that they're re-running old episodes on a network called G4. Check your guide to see if you get it -- do you guys have TVs in Peoria, or wherever the devil it is you kids reside?

No word on the movie or anything, but I think the show is dead. This show is dead anyways.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Sisto said...

G4 is the Video Game Network, which seemed like a really odd pairing to me, but beggars can't be choosers. The show airs at 11:30 PM EST. You can find the channel number on your cable provider by typing in your zip code here: http://www.g4tv.com/channel.aspx

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that crotch looks like it has been used and abused. hence the redness. or it is just a fake picture. who cares, vag on the internet, what a concept.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Lozo said...

tis not a pretty vagina.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home