Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Go (St.) Elsewhere

It's a busybusy Tuesday here, and I've got nothing new for you...all I've got is this link to some old Halloween downloads of yore. Enjoy it, or I'll rip your lips off and kiss my ass with them shits.

Have a fun night, and try not to eat too much cock candy tonight.

Slack Google Search Referrals of the Day: Just a couple today -- What is on Drew Brees' face?, Some guy's beatin' up Kid Ray, No Stairway denied and hot naked pics of Bea Arthur's dick.

Slack Video of the Day: As I said on HT earlier, James Brown feels so good during this old interview that he probably can’t feel his face, or the face of the woman he likely just punched.

Slack Song of the Day: In honor of today's holiday, here's Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London. Ah-oooooooooh.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Alex Fritz said...

I miss Phish Halloween shows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home