Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Papa's Got a Brand New Blog

I've been teasing it for a few weeks now, but your very own Ace Cowboy's got a new music venture for youse to peruse.

The good folks over at Glide Magazine have commissioned me to write and edit a new blog as part of their grand re-design of the site. Both the blog and Glide's re-design went live last night, and we're now officially up and running.

It's still fairly basic and only contains a few introductory posts, but if you hang around here and think we have somewhat similar tastes in music, you're gonna like it over there. Feel free to get involved in the comments section, and remember to check out Glide 3.0, which now features one of the coolest Media Centers on the Interweb.

So without any further (Freddy) ado, I present to you: Hidden Track.

10 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Dorsey said...

Hidden Track - great name! Site looks fantastic! Congrats on the very impressive new venture. Don't you dare go slackin' on Slack though!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I will try my best not to neglect this site in any way...this thing's my baby, and I'll take care of it as it continues to grow.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Don Fiedler said...

I would also like to announce that I plan on neglecting "Hidden Track" just as much as I've neglected this blog.

Mr. Don Fiedler

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

They have computers in Mexicana? Go boink your new wife, you tool.

By the way, since you've been gone, Lidle flew into a building and Chelsea lost both its keepers. Good times.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger hoobs said...

I'm reading a book that talks about Chelsea's fans historically affiliating themselves with neo-nazis. How do you reconcile that, Ace? Or are you just a self-hating jew? Go Tottenham!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

I'm not a Chelsea fan, so I don't reconcile that at all. Ask Donnie, who is a Blues fan and one-half (one-quarter?) Jewish, and apparently a self-hating bastard.

Liverpool has no history of hating and killing Jews, which is why I like them. What are you reading, Foer's soccer/globalization book?

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Since you been gone..." you should see poophop dancing to that song--priceless

AHAHA --forgot to hit caps but its me ALL CAPS shhhhhhhhhhh

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Alex Fritz said...

'grats on the new place, ace.

Thursday hangovers suck like Anderson Cooper at a bi-curious convention.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger hoobs said...

Oh right, you're a Liverpool fan. My apologies. Yes I'm reading the Foer book. Did you read it?

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Yeah, GREAT book...That Foer family is talented is shit. Since I look like people in that family, shouldn't I get some of the royalties?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home