Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Don Fiedler Breaks It Down

Until I can properly figure out where I am -- I'm a total Schiavo right now -- and recap the festivities of last night's holiday celebration, enjoy this YouTube clip of this blog's co-founder freaking the fucking balls of everyone on Bleecker Street (before bolting early, booo):



That dance doesn't quite hold a candle to the non-costumed Eastern European gentleman in his late 20s that asked me if I "have toilet" as he reached out two dollar bills at 2:40 am, but it was one of the highlights of my fun-filled evening...

3 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Derek said...

How very Sid and Marty Kroft of you.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Alex Fritz said...

Dude... Ow... my head... what the devil wass he?

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Trix said...

Hell, that looked like Fantasy Fest in Key West to me...only with a lot more clothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home