Friday, November 10, 2006

Have Five Links...

...to get you through the end of this long week. Have them:

1. Here's a fantastic post for anyone between the ages of, say, 24 and 35: "Much has been made about [NHL '94]. We agree with everything that has been said, it is the Beatles of video game hockey. However, that is not why I am here today. Today I want to look at the most underrated part of this game. No, not the crowd meter, not the unstoppable force that is the Phil Housley, today I am here to talk about the Instruction Manual."

2. Anyone that hangs out 'round here on a regular basis knows I'm not much for what the kids call "the rap music." Give me some hippie jamband noodling or some die-already classic rock, and I'm the happiest functioning stoner on planet earf. But Chuck B forwarded me this awesome YouTube clip of Aries Spears imitating various rappers on the Live 105 Morning Show, and it's something you oughta watch and pass on to your loved ones and pets...

3. Chuck B also passed this one along: David Brent Comes To Life.

4. Ever see someone get the first question wrong on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? No? Well, would you like to? It's awesome.

5. Hey, have I mentioned that this devilishly handsome and wickedly brilliant blogger I know started a music site called Hidden Track last month? Well, he did, and since they're averaging between two and four posts a day, there's a lot of content on that there rag that will hopefully keep you coming back for thirds like the fat fucks youse are.

Enjoy your weekends, ya no-good fonzanoons. Olive juice.

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger NAME: Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I think Meredith said all that can be said when a dumby walks out of the Millionaire studio with "total prize money: zero" on the screen. "Darn."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home