Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mailing It In

I must apologize. I've been slackin' on Slack lately. It's just that every time I sit down to write something entertaining, I get sidetracked with real work, or my mistress blog, or inane thoughts like why it's still acceptable to say "Oriental Rugs" in this hypersensitive era of political correctness. That's just ridicurous. Ah fuck it, I got nuthin' today. I'll be right back with some breakdancing.

Slack Link of the Day: Screw it, I'm back already...but instead of breakdancing, here's some topless boxing. It's not exactly safe for work, but it's definitely safe for boners.

Slack Headline of the Day: Here's something I never thought I'd see in all my life -- Africa Faces Growing Obesity Problem.

Slack Song of the Day: Anyone else feeling a little Eddie Money today? Me neither. But let's do it anyway: Baby Hold On, Two Tickets To Paradise, and Take Me Home Tonight/Be My Baby. I feel the hunger.

6 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Rashid Z. Muhammad said...

It is required that you look like a tranny with a horrible breast job to participate in this boxing circuit?

Yuck.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Wait, you're not attracted to trannies? C'mon!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger jakezebra said...

Ladies and Gentlemen........SAFE FOR BONERZ!!!

(Safe for Boners (ending in S) is an altogether different band which has a Crowded House meets Peter Cetera sound)

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"it may be possible that ah that ah hazel has the ah fat reducing, lean green, oh whatever it is, electronic phallic device, it's hard to say really"

madden's got nothing on this guy

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://Ace_Cowboy.justgotowned.com/

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Lozo said...

oriental rugs is ok, since you can call inanimate objects oriental.

however, if you were referring to an asian guy's wig, then it might be politically incorrect. but funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home