Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Cartoon Procrastination

I've got a lot of time on my hands these days. Tucked away in my apartment with work an afterthought, I've been trying to occupy my time by searching for cool shit on the newfangled cyberweb in between marathon masturbatory sessions. Just kidding...even by myself I lose it too quickly. Then I apologize to myself and take a nap.

Annnyyyway, my buddy Monk passed along a link that helped me waste a good hour yesterday, a collection of offbeat cartoons that really make you laugh out loud at the author's wicked sense of humor. I'd even call it "rapist wit," but I'm afraid someone will come in and comment how I mangled that phrase. But I'd strongly recommend checking this shit out, The Perry Bible Fellowship. Here are a few samples that made me think, and then made me poop:

This one is my favorite of the whole bunch, just some genius stuff:

It's easy to pick on the Kool-Aid guy, but this one's pretty original:

That should keep you buffoons occupied whilst I enjoy my time away from el oficina. It'll be a busy day for me, ya know, having to take a meeting at the Lion's Den to watch Liverpool beat up on Arseweb at Anfield, perhaps playing some FIFA in the aftermath of the kill, moving on to my buddy Rob's holiday party. Busy. Busy day.

Slack Link of the Day: I think it would be pretty cool to torture someone for no good reason. Apparently these four British teenagers agree. Jesus R. Christ, this world is fucked up. 'Oly bloody 'ell.

Slack Video of the Day: One of the videos I threw up as part of this week's edition of Pullin' 'Tubes over on HT, here’s a cool rant from the mind of David Cross (and the body of Mrs. Featherbottom) about the constant flubs made by the Fox marketing department as they related to the demise of Arrested Development.

Slack Song of the Day: Let's go with a little God Street Wine today, straight out of the 9/3/2001 show at the Wetlands: Nightingale, Get On the Train, Hammer and Spike, and Into The Sea.

4 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger jakezebra said...

I don't know about you, but I'm rooting for fog.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Bullocks. Fiedler and I have just returned home from a terrible trip to the bar. We walked in to a Liverpool Bordeaux Champions League match from earlier in the tourney. Garbage. I mean, fog? Bullocks again.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger NAME: Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Great mug shot of Trey a couple of posts ago! He was rollin' like Elvis with all those pills. Let's hope he pulls it together before he gives up the ghost on the shitter like Elvis.

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous HB said...

Somehow I thought this one would be one of your favorites Ace. Ballerina_Slippers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home