Friday, December 15, 2006

Good To Come Home To This

It's been an exhausting couple of days...Tampa can really take a lot out of a man, even if he couldn't get the time to hit Mons Venus.

But it's always peachy keen to return home to the startling news that my favorite musician got arrested late last night, and my favorite soccer team drew Barcelona in the knockout stage of the Champions League. Everything's coming up Milhouse.

I'm taking the contrarian view of the whole Trey arrest, though. This is what rock stars are made of, and Trey finally got his street cred.

Eat your heart out, George Clinton, Big Red is here. Sweet.

3 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

Trey's real name is fucking Ernest? How in god's name did I never know this? Unbelievable. This changes everything.I'm not sure in which way though.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

Trey's real name is fucking Ernest? How in god's name did I never know this? Unbelievable. This changes everything.I'm not sure in which way though.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

Trey's real name is fucking Ernest? How in god's name did I never know this? Unbelievable. This changes everything.I'm not sure in which way though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home