Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Dick In A Box

Ya know, for all the dreck on Saturday Night Live this season, the show is actually producing at least one quality sketch every week.

Between the "Bobby McFerrin raped my grandmother" Awkward Carpool piece with Alec Baldwin and the new chick and the "Raps, raps, doin' raps" MC Blizzard skit with Andy Samberg and Ludacris, there have been genuine knee-slapping moments throughout this piss-poor season. Perhaps the SNL brass is unaware it's acceptable for them to make more than one above-average skit per month. (Ir)Regardless of that suggestion, check out this week's hilarity from Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake: My Dick in a Box.

Try not singing that all day and night -- you'll be quoting it all week, I'm guessing. Something the keedz probably won't be quoting this week: "Maybe I'm a racist, but one time it helped me get my wallet back." That came from one of our friends in all seriousness on Friday night, and if you act now, you can probably send Donnie Fiedler some money for a T-shirt when he makes them.

4 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Matty Mac said...

That was one of the better SNL episodes of the last few years. Samberg is pure genius, and Timberlake was as good as guest hosts get (besides Sir Alec Baldwin). I was truly rolling around on my bed laughing at that. The Cup O' Soup skit was pretty funny too.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Agreed, the Cup O Soup skit was pretty good...that Timberlake kid is sweeter than sugar.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Phiul said...

Yeah - Timberlake is a great host and (dare I say) even an above-average musical guest. The Cup O Soup skit was a play on a skit he did last time he was on SNL. Dick in a Box was the best thing they've done this year.

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did someone say t-shirt? itsmydickinabox.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home