Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day...Go Fuck Yourselves

For lack of a better post, let's turn back the clock one year and take a look at one of my favorite (and only) female-related posts. It's the best I got on this thing called Valentine's Day.

I mean, I remember this snippet of conversation like yesterday:

Drunk Girl: I can't believe you're rejecting me. Nobody rejects me. Don't you know I just dated Michael Olowokandi?
Ace Cowboy: The Kandi Man? Wow, I really like the Clippers.
DG: Well, I like three things: hard alcohol, big cock, and hip hop.
AC: I can provide you none of those things. I've heard of hip hop, though.

Ahhh, the salad days, when going to Mad River was a decent idea. I can't wait to give myself the date rape drug and take advantage of my junk tonight. It's gonna be a solid V-Day without the V.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Momentary Academic said...

You'll just knock yourself out! Well, have a good time!

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger emily said...

wow. And this explains why there aren't more female-related posts. She scares me, even a year later.
Happy -Day to you and your junk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home