Thursday, February 15, 2007

He Got Skeeeeellz, Balls on Chin

I wish I had a huge vault of reserves like Scrooge McDuck. Aside from the leisurely baths in a giant pit of Krugerrands I'd enjoy regularly, I'd also have the financial flexibility to take out 10 full-page ads in the NBA All Star Game program that all proclaim in 72-point bolded font "Timmy Hardaway loves the cock." I seen it.



The mike cut out and the video doesn't show this, but Hardway went on to express his all-out hatred for cockfighting, Dick Butkus, all books and articles by Gay Talese, both the colon and the semicolon, the Shaft movie franchise, ECW wrestler Balls Mahoney, and the One-Eyed Willie character from The Goonies. Smart move, buddy...they don't call him Timmmmay for nuthin'. At least I don't think.

Nice work by my man AJ on the Timmy graphic...

Slack Link of the Day: I think I'm in the wrong business -- I should be breeding ants: "A Chinese business executive was sentenced to death for swindling $385 million from investors in a bogus ant-breeding scheme, a court official said Thursday." Yahtzee on all counts. I mean, does it cost that much to breed ants? And if you're caught, you die? Wow. China's pretty fuckin' awesome.

Slack Video of the Day: My friend Siwook passed this Monty Python sketch along this morning, something I'd seen but had forgotten just how fucking brilliant it is. It's the Greeks versus the Germans, an excellent match-up of International Philosophy. Clever girl.

Slack Song of the Day: I woke feeling a little bit of the rock and/or roll. Let's kick it with some Rose Hill Drive -- here's Look on Yonder's Wall, The Showdown and The Guru from 4/7/06 in Boulder.

6 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Jude said...

Skills indeed! Know why? He didn't condemn gays via God, Jesus, etc... Didn't think that would be possible, but Hardaway PULLS IT OFF! No "moral high ground", no "...I'm a man of God" bullshit, just straight up, no-nonsense fuck you gay dude!! Unreal. He'll backpedal...

He KNOWS he fucked up.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger jakezebra said...

Gotta respect Amaechi's response, I feel he handled it quite well....
"Finally, someone who is honest. It is ridiculous, absurd, petty, bigoted and shows a lack of empathy that is gargantuan and unfathomable. But it is honest. And it illustrates the problem better than any of the fuzzy language other people have used so far. It also makes me want to be inside of him."

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

"Run TMC" obviously does not mean Tickle My Colon. So disappointing. Timmy is going to have a tough time getting invited back to Pros vs. Joes.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger ethan said...

oh yeah! a TMC reference! i don't know much about what mitch hates (passing maybe?), but as for mullin i'd say it's safe to say he hates weak cocktails and that adonal foyle contract.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger NAME: Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

He made himself famous with his gay-killah cross-over.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

Um, why does my display name come up as "matthew"? Weird.

- Matty Mac

 

Post a Comment

<< Home