Friday, February 09, 2007

Used Cars & New Laughs

You gotta love a used car dealership that will both sell you a quality automobile and fuck your wife in the same visit. I'm not sure what this clip is from, but it's a definite gut-buster.



Thanks to Danny Noonan for sending that one over...fannntastic.

Slack Link of the Day: Our friends over at Usual Place of Abode tell us the GEICO Cavemen are branching out -- check out the crib.

Slack Link of the Day II: The world's best sportswriter under 30 is out with another gem of a feature piece, hangin' with the fourth-ranked Wisconsin Badgers basketball team before its win against Penn State on Wednesday. Sweet work, Lukas, take a bow, son.

Slack Song of the Day: I'm feeling a bit of the RANA bug this a.m., as inspired by my friend Neddy's weekly minimix: So here's Poop Georgette III, Ghetto Queen, and Livin' Was Easy from 4/21/04.

7 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger The Bourbon Samurai said...

I saw that caveman thing the other day...its pretty incredible. They don't do much discussion of Geico, I have to say.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

True crossover mavens, those cavemen...

I'm shocked this video is getting no love. I nearly shat myself with laughter doodies the first time I saw that.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Wendell said...

I'd buy a car there ...

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger bean said...

sorry ace, but this comment is on the caveman crib, not the car mersh: effing hilarious. and, like maude lebowski's doctor, very thorough!

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger NAME: Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

The car video is "no longer available." I'm bummed . . .

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Try it now...

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

see http://doted.info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home