Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm All For Hitting Women, But...

...this guy is just a wee bit of a scumbag, no? Look at her she's old, I mean, look she's old, she's just old.

"New York’s streets and newspapers were flooded with pictures of a mugger who has attacked at least two elderly women in the borough of Queens, including one who is 101 years old."

If you haven't seen this yet, it might be the most disturbing yet oddly intriguing video you'll see in a long time. It's so ridiculous that I'm almost on his side after this...



I love the old bag's quotation, though: "Rose Morat, 101, told the New York Post she wished she could have fought back: 'Fifteen years ago, we would have had a tussle.'" Tussle it up, grams.

Just once I'd like to punch an old lady in the face. I'm jealous.

5 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Jude said...

I'm torn...

On the one hand, that's keepin' it REAL gangsta. But, she ain't a punk, mark, and certainly no one's bitch. He ain't EVEN shit to her...

In the end though, there's not one single method of torture--including electrodes on balls--that I wouldn't approve for this cock-jouster.

Big up to Nana!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Alex Fritz said...

"SHE'S ON A VERY FIXED INCOME!"

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Jude said...

So am I, could you direct us both to the Chemical Bank?

...It BURNED DOWN?!

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Nate said...

Punching old grannies is totes wrong. Fisting them is another story.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Nate, that's one of the most wrong/most awesome comments we've had on here in a while. Kudos bar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home