Thursday, March 01, 2007

Like What I Like

The madmen geniuses that brought you such hits as The State and Wet Hot American Summer are back with a new flick. I hadn't seen too much hype surrounding The Ten, but now I can't imagine being anywhere else on opening night. Maybe on my couch. We'll see.

According to Comedy Central Insider, "David Wain's The Ten has generated several metric assloads of hype since screening at Sundance. Word has it, if you loved Wet Hot American Summer, you'll want to have The Ten's abortion. Incidently, if you didn't love Wet Hot American Summer, you're probably in al Qaeda, so you might want to keep it to yourself." Now that's some fantastic writing right there.



And you can see two more videos here...great tacos today, Jake.

Slack Link of the Day: I like this headline: "Dog With College Degree Called to Court." I hate this pun: "The issue gives 'one pause, if not paws, for concern.'" Yikes, that's horrific.

Slack Blog Link of the Day: Ethan over at Strong as a Can is back in business, beginning his full MLB team-by-team season preview. Get on over there and learn a thing or two from an MIT dork that could probably be the 14th best GM in besibol right now. I'm dead serious.

Slack Song of the Day: The Sheik of Araby, Django Reinhardt. Give this one a listen, you're gonna enjoy the nuts out of it.

3 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Mr. Underhill said...

Didn't I see a picture of the interviewer's face being circulated during a recent Amber Alert?

The State is the greatest sketch comedy show of all time and this movie is going to be amazing.

"The monkeys - they don't 'do it' - they make love."

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger DannyNoonan said...

Did you know that 70% of the people that rated Wet Hot American Summer at rottentomatoes.com are probably in al Qaeda? Nevertheless, I've added the film to my Netflix que based on your recomendation.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Scott H said...

Do you think that dog with a college degree can tell me how RadioShack is still in business?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home