Monday, March 26, 2007

United Way Hero

He's known for his "laser rocket arm" more than anything else, but in just about everything I've seen from him, Peyton Manning's also got an incredible sense of comedic timing.

I missed this weekend's Saturday Night Live, but someone showed me the following clip this morning and I nearly spit milk out my nose, which is strange considering I wasn't even drinking milk. Could it have been semen? Oh well, just watch this clip:



Gotta love beating up little kids...only thing better woulda been if they were terminally ill or wicked retarded. Great stuff.

3 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger MonkeyPants said...

Gone! Damnit! Glad I saw it before NBC ganked it. But it was so worth a second viewing...

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

Try this.

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZpPf-q2_es&mode=related&search=

 

Post a Comment

<< Home