Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bills Fans Are Real Americans

Gotta love Buffalo Bills fans...well, you actually don't. But you could.



I'll be right back with some breakdancing...if you're nice.

Slack Link of the Day: Perhaps because he killed two people in cold blood and got away with it, perhaps not, but famed actor and killer OJ Simpson was kicked out of a Louisville restaurant the night before the Kentucky Derby this weekend. Not surprisingly, his lawyer played the race card. I wish I were making that up. If I were the manager, I woulda just let him stay and taken all the sharp cutlery out.

Slack Video of the Day: Kaptain Eli Booty informs me that the good people at Slate have put together a hilarious animated video of one of Mayor Guiliani's lesser moments. Classic stuff.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger J$ said...

additional props for running around basically naked in late december in buffalo.

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Jude said...

i'd kill for some audio footage of any O.J. run wherein the broadcaster described his running style as "knifing".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home