Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Scousers Make Me Fist-Pump

And then they moved onto Athens...in one of the matches I told youse all to watch this month, Liverpool defeated Chelsea after 120 minutes of grueling football and seven penalty kicks to advance to the finals of the Champions League. I'll spare you a long-winded recap of my incredible elation at this moment and instead point you over to Oh You Beauty where you can read my long-winded comment.

Needless to say, the Kop at Anfield must've been pretty psyched up tonight, just like in this fucking awesome clip of the Liverpool crowd that my man Mike from That's On Point just posted:



Anyone interested in a quick trip to Athens? Greece, not Georgia.

Unrelated Headline of the Early Evening: My associate Nodnoc passed along this article today, with a headline that was surely intentional: "Royals To Get A Taste Of Angels' Colon."

Who knew rim jobs were part of Kansas City's baseball strategies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home